Entertainment World’s Steve Owens 60 Second Video Book Review Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life.
Gary John Bishop and his new book Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life (HarperOne) take a very straightforward, refreshing, BS-free approach to helping people those of us who need it to overcome our challenges.
Bishop is a leading personal development expert, and his approach is very different from the hand-holding we often associate with self-help. He’s very Scottish, unapologetically honest, and full of insight which really can change lives. Some of the things Gary covers in the book are:
- How to actually get out of your head and into your life
- You are responsible for EVERYTHING in your life!
- If you let go of what you need, you’ll find your purpose
- There’s no room for existential growth because we live in a circumstantial life
- Ways to commit to making a change instead of just talking about doing it
- How to overcome self-limiting beliefs and get out on the skinny branches
- The personality traits that self-sabotage success
- And Much More.